Central Australian Driving School offers Nationally Recognised Training in Backhoe Operations.
RIIMP0319D Conduct Backhoe/Loader Operations.
A backhoe/loader is a wheeled, self-propelled machine with a front-mounted bucket and rear-mounted backhoe/loader attachment. The backhoe/loader loads and pushes materials, and the attachment digs into the ground to excavate materials.
- Work Instructions
- Conducting pre-operation checks
- Hazard Indentification and Control
- Choose and Check plant
- Operate the backhoe/loader
- Lifting, carrying and placing materials.
- Selecting, fitting and removing attachments for the backhoe/loader
- Park and Shut down the loader
- Prepare the backhoe/loader for relocation
- Carry out routine maintenance
- Clean up after operations
On successful completion of the course, each participant will be issued with a Statement of Attainment .
Central Australian Driving School is proud to offer Nationally Recognised training in partnership with IM Training (RTO 70023)
Please note that any bookings cancelled within 5 business days of course will not be entitled to a refund, nor will there be any entitlement to defer payment to alternate course dates. As we restrict numbers to ensure all participants receive the highest quality of training we require all confirmed bookings to be adhered to. A full copy of our cancellation policy is available on request. Thank you for your understanding!