Central Australian Driving School offers Nationally Recognised Training in Dangerous Goods Operations.
TLILIC0001 Licence to Transport Dangerous Goods by Road
Dangerous goods transportation in Australia is a key component of the transport and logistics industry. As a country we rely heavily on local and interstate road transport for timely and cost effective distribution.
This unit involves the skills and knowledge required to obtain a dangerous goods (DG) driver licence to transport DG by road. In this course you will learn how to safely and compliantly transport dangerous goods by road.
- Identify individual organisations and systems for the transport of dangerous goods
- Identify UN number, classes and divisions of dangerous goods
- Maintain dangerous goods documentation
- Plan and manage safe transport of dangerous goods
- Check all safety equipment and its serviceability
- Check vehicle and assess suitability of transport mode for intended load
- Follow emergency procedures
- Plan, control and manage transfer of dangerous goods
On successful completion of the course, each participant will be issued with a Statement of Attainment .
Central Australian Driving School is proud to offer Nationally Recognised training in partnership with IM Training (RTO 70023)
Please note that any bookings cancelled within 5 business days of course will not be entitled to a refund, nor will there be any entitlement to defer payment to alternate course dates. As we restrict numbers to ensure all participants receive the highest quality of training we require all confirmed bookings to be adhered to. A full copy of our cancellation policy is available on request.
Thank you for your understanding!